Space is limited – reserve your seat now!
Terms & Conditions
The Advanced Sales Academy is open to approved applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Licensed for 3+ years
- Licensed in 2+ states
- Clean background / VectorOne
- Ability to be contracted with at least one of the sponsoring carriers (AIG, Banner/Legal & General, Gerber Life, Protective, Sagicor, or SBLI).
The primary venue for the Advanced Sales Academy is the Pinney Insurance Center, Inc. main business office located at 2266 Lava Ridge Ct, Roseville, CA 95661. Participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own airfare and transfers to and from the host hotel (Courtyard by Marriott, Roseville Galleria, 301 Creekside Ridge Court, Roseville, CA 95678). Up to three (3) nights of lodging to accommodate travel and transfers to and from the host hotel and the Pinney offices will be provided.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images and Activity
Registration and attendance at or participation in the Advanced Sales Academy or other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Pinney Insurance, Insureio Technologies, or its licensees’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image and voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions and audio recordings of such events or activities.
By attending this meeting, you acknowledge that participation at the meeting and in all related activities are voluntary and optional, and that participation in any of these events are at your own risk. You agree to hold Pinney Insurance and Insureio Technologies harmless from any claims, costs or expenses arising from any injury as a result.
Advanced Sales Academy Rules of Conduct
- Spouses, family members and friends of attendees may not be present at officially designated Advanced Sales Academy functions and events.
- Promotion by participants of any goods and services is strictly forbidden, except when expressly permitted in writing by Pinney Insurance.
- Participants agree not to use, distribute, or loan the Academy attendee list for any commercial purpose or other reasons, nor is any portion of it to be reproduced without the expressed prior written permission of Pinney Insurance.
- Recruiting or attempted recruiting of personnel or agents of one company or firm by persons of another company or firm is not permitted during the Academy or in connection therewith.
- Audio or videotape recording or still photography of all sessions is not permitted.
- Attendees who wish to use credit or room service privileges at the host hotel shall make such arrangements directly with the hotel and are liable for all payments.
Copyright & Confidentiality
Course content and handouts are for agent use only, and not intended for redistribution. Copyright © Pinney Insurance and Insureio Technologies, all rights reserved.
The term “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all information or proprietary materials (in every form and media) not generally known in the relevant trade or industry and which has been or is hereafter disclosed or made available by Pinney Insurance and Insureio Technologies (the “disclosing party”) to course attendees (the “receiving party”) in connection with the efforts contemplated hereunder, including (i) all trade secrets, (ii) existing or contemplated products, services, designs, technology, processes, technical data, engineering, techniques, methodologies and concepts and any information related thereto, and (iii) information relating to business plans, sales or marketing methods and customer lists or requirements.
Each Party agrees to maintain the Confidential Information in confidence in the same manner and with the same degree of care that such Party uses to protect its own proprietary information, but in no event no less than a reasonable degree of care. The receiving Party will not disclose, reproduce, alter, modify, enhance, reverse engineer, give away, divulge, exchange or make known or available in any manner to any person, firm, corporation or any other entity (whether the receiving Party receives any benefit there from) the disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to any person that is not an officer, director or employee of the receiving Party who has a need to know such Confidential Information. The receiving Party shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that its employees comply with the provisions of this agreement.