Important Required Annuity Training
NAIC States require that agents complete Annuity Suitability Continuing Education, AML, and product specific training BEFORE an annuity application is dated.Complete Yours Today!
At Pinney Insurance, we want to be your one-stop annuity shop. Our product offerings include immediate, fixed, indexed, and the new hybrid annuity/LTC products. You can quote products online, or submit a quote request to us and we'll help find the best product for your client. Our site also has great sales tools and concepts available to help with your clients' retirement plans. At Pinney, we provide All the Tools for your Success!™
Get A Quote
We've updated our iPipeline quoter! To use the new quoter, you'll be asked to sign in with an iPipeline username. If you don't have a current iPipeline username (created on or after January 15, 2018), you'll have the opportunity to create one once you click a quoter link. If you're an Insureio subscriber, you can access the quoter in the Resource Library / Quoting Tools section.
Annuity Sales Surge in 2023
In the first three quarters of 2023, annuity sales grew 21% year over year, according to LIMRA. Sales in the third quarter alone topped $89.4 billion - an 11% year-over-year growth. What's driving this increase? Registered index-linked annuities, in part. Are you talking to your clients about all the ways an annuity can help them ensure they don't outlive their retirement income?
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!
Recent Annuity Updates
Product Updates & Changes
- Lincoln: Guaranteed minimum rates updated for new fixed and fixed indexed annuity contracts. Several of the guaranteed minimum rates have increased for new fixed and fixed indexed annuities. Click here for more details.
- Fixed Account rate: The Fixed Account guaranteed minimum interest rate is now 1.40%, an increase for most products. This guarantee provides a floor for Fixed Account renewal rates.
- The Guaranteed Minimum Cash Surrender Value (GMCSV) interest rate: The GMCSV interest rate is now 2.75%. As a reminder, the GMCSV calculation provides a floor for the minimum amount a client can receive if they surrender their contract. The GMCSV equals 87.5% of the premium, minus any partial surrenders and related premium taxes, accumulated at the GMCSV interest rate, to the date of contract termination (death or annuitization or full surrender).
- Lincoln: This digital resource guide gives you access to marketing materials, current rates, client illustrations new business forms, with no login required.
- Lincoln: This regulatory microsite is your source for timely, comprehensive and simplified regulatory updates. Bookmark this resource center to stay informed of current legislative changes and requirements and impending proposals.
- American Equity: In case you missed it: Marketing Insights Recorded Webinar
From Our Blog
More Sales Ideas
Questions? Contact our Annuity Specialist for more information. Call (800) 823-4852 x 8752 or email [email protected].