From the email announcement:
Join PR News at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. for a workshop that will give you firsthand examples of Google products at work and techniques that you can use to augment your communications approach. Our trainers, Adam Singer and Amelia Burke-Garcia will give you tips on how to develop content that increases your visibility in searches, make Google Analytics data work for you, spot trends that can affect your brand and leverage Google+ and YouTube to expand your brand’s reach.
At this Workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Develop compelling content that raises your search ranking on Google
- Obtain measurement data from Google Analytics that you can use to improve your brand’s outreach
- Use Google Analytics data to answer key questions about which content drives traffic
- Use storytelling with data to stand out on the Internet
- Make campaign launches more exciting and actionable with the Real Time Analytics tool
- Use Google Trends to put your finger on the pulse of the Web
- Develop and cross-promote content with YouTube
- Leverage Google+ and Hangouts to enhance your social media presence and improve search rankings for your content"
Where: The National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
When: April 7, 8:30-11:45am - this event has ended
Cost: Varies depending on package
to review rates and the conference schedule and/or register for this event.