Last Updated: January 22
- Flex Account Gives Your Clients More Control. John Hancock continues our tradition of innovation with the development of “Flex Credits” to give clients more control over how to manage their policy. Flex Credits are calculated according to a formula that takes into account the company’s insurance and investment experience. Flex Credits may be earned each year the policy is inforce, but they are not guaranteed.
- Commission Recall Guidelines - Updated February 8, 2016 for Term Products. In response to higher than anticipated levels of lapse activity after month 12 for Term products, Lincoln has updated the Commission Recall Guidelines. Effective for all term policies with a policy effective date on or after February 8, 2016, the chargeback schedule in the event of surrender/lapse will be extended to months 13-18 at a recall rate of 25%. No other products are impacted by this change.
- Coming Soon! Lincoln LifeGuarantee UL (2013) Rates as of 2/8/16. Effective February 8, 2016, Lincoln will announce pricing improvements to Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2013). This product provides the same type of affordable, flexible and guaranteed protection as the prior product version and maintains competitive levelpay lifetime guarantee pricing.
- January One Meeting Presentation; Policy Review Digital Material Guide; IUL Accumulator Client Guide; Conversation Starter Guide; WealthAdvantage IUL Client Guide. Click here to download the presentation and marketing materials referenced during the January ONE meeting.
- January Life Sales Edge newsletter. View and/or download marketing materials, including pre-written social media posts based on the following:
- Agriculture Market - A Field of Opportunity
- Discover Sales Opportunities with Life Insurance Review
- Find New Clients with Workplace Financial Wellness
- Wall Street Journal - Article Highlights NQDC
- Protective Advantage Choice UL Reprice and Protective Custom Choice UL Update. View and/or download marketing materials, including pre-written social media posts based on the following. Protective Life remains committed to being your carrier of choice to address the core protection product needs of your agents and the clients which they serve. Based on this commitment, we are launching an enhanced version of the Protective Advantage Choice UL which will improve competitive positioning in the most frequently sold ages, risk classes and funding patterns. In an effort to further simplify our universal life product suite, the Lifetime option provided by the Protective Custom Choice UL product will be discontinued and the enhanced Protective Advantage Choice UL will become our flagship guaranteed universal life product for lifetime core protection. Both the enhanced Protective Advantage Choice UL and the elimination of the Protective Custom Choice UL Lifetime option will occur on February 15, 2016. Please keep in mind this change has no impact on the current Protective Custom Choice UL 10 - 30 year options.
- PruTerm One Changes. On January 4, we introduced minor changes to Prudential's annual renewable term product. Please click on the links below to learn more about those changes and access a Brainshark to refresh your knowledge on PruTerm One.
- PruLife Universal Protector Product Changes. We continuously review our product portfolio to offer a competitive suite of products that align to the needs of consumers and reinforce our commitment to the no-lapse guarantee marketplace. Based on our recent review, we will increase premiums approximately 3%, effective February 22, 2016.