Our January 2021 sales kit is all about life insurance as an asset class. Show clients how life insurance provides strategies for accumulation as well as death benefit protection.
This month's kit will help you start discussions about what permanent life insurance can do for your clients. From a potential source of cash during retirement to an asset that can balance a portfolio that's heavy on stocks, for example, permanent policies give your clients options.
What’s in the Kit
Our FREE 63-page kit includes:
- 14-page producer guide to using life insurance for accumulation
- 2-page sales idea on life insurance as an asset that stabilizes market fluctuations
- 9 pages of sales ideas for selling life insurance as an asset
- 12-page financial discussion guide
- 1-page financial analysis worksheet
- 4-page consumer guide on life insurance mistakes to avoid
- 2-page consumer infographic on tax challenges
- 5-page consumer guide on life insurance options
- 4-page consumer guide to permanent life insurance
- 8-page consumer guide to life insurance as an asset
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
You're looking for a certain type of client to have the asset-based discussion. Look in your book of business for clients who may be high-net worth or have already talked with you about long-term financial goals. To jump-start the discussion, ask them about their current assets and liabilities, and how their allocations might change if they lost a job or a wage-earning family member.
Once you've identified clients who are interested, use the producer guide in this kit to deepen the discussion. The financial analysis worksheet and discussion guide will help you flesh out the conversation and get a fuller picture of the client's financial situation. While you're moving the needle with clients already in your book of business, use the talking points in the consumer guides on social media. This will help you generate interest among prospects and identify more clients you might not have identified in your first pass.Get the Kit
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our January Email Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to a pre-written marketing campaign for January. It includes three emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month.
These three emails focus on general life insurance awareness, especially as it pertains to New Year's resolutions. The last two emails talk specifically about common resolutions, including becoming more financially savvy and saving more/spending less in the new year.
PRO TIP: Don't want to use the entire campaign? No problem. There are one-off emails about financial New Year's resolutions written for age groups by decade: for clients in their 20s, 30s 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click January Newsletter Series: New Year's Resolution (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.