Our June 2020 sales kit is all about business planning - and let's face it...your business-owning clients need help now more than ever.
The COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to hit small business owners hard. From lost revenue to PPP paperwork, they've likely never faced as many hardships as they have since March. That's why it's important to help them make the most of their assets and ensure those assets keep on performing as well as possible for themselves, their families, and their future.
What’s in the Kit
Our FREE 96-page kit includes:
- 18 pages of producer guides to working with business owners
- 12-page client guide to business insurance
- 11-page producer guide to types of business insurance
- 5-page comparison chart of types of business entities
- 3-page business underwriting tip sheet
- 8-page fact finder
- 6 pages of producer guides to buy-sell arrangements
- 3 pages of producer guides to key employee life insurance
- 4 pages of consumer FAQs on key employee life insurance
- 5 pages of producer & consumer materials on estate equalization for business owners
- 7 pages of sales ideas on executive bonus arrangements
- 12-page consumer guide to executive compensation strategies using life insurance
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
If you haven't yet, make time this month to check in with your business-owning clients. Keep in mind they may be stressed out, swamped, or not ready to talk about anything but the survival of their business. That's okay - respect their time and feelings, and let them know you'll get back to them when it's a better time. If you feel it's appropriate, ask if you can send them a bit of material to have on hand for a later discussion. The consumer guide in our sales kit is a good start for this.
If your client is open to a discussion, start by asking questions. Try something like, "Once we get past this current craziness, do you have an exit strategy?" or "What keeps you up at night?" Chances are, you'll see an issue you can work with. That might be the business's viability, or the inability to provide for a family if the business fails. That's your cue to show how life insurance can secure both the business and the owner's family's future thanks to its multiple roles and abilities. The producer guides in this month's sales kit have all the info you need. Remember, the point during this initial conversation isn't to get into the nitty-gritty details. Just provide a high-level concept overview to pique their interest, and follow up with a longer meeting or call to deepen the conversation.Get the Kit
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our June Email Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to a pre-written marketing campaign for June. It includes five emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month.
These five emails focus on the big picture of life insurance's role in business succession planning. They cover topics including key man, buy-sell, and individual life policies. These emails are brief - just enough to generate interest without getting into the details.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click June Newsletter Series: Business Continuation Planning (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of five pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.