Need to get a handle on Marketing 2.0? These are the resources, tips, and webinars you need to find out what's happening in the digital marketing sphere right now.
Bookmark this post and feel free to come back to it whenever you have a few extra minutes or just want to see what the marketing world is up to.
- FREE, On Demand Webinar: PR Measurement: Google Analytics 101. Get a free Google Analytics dashboard that shows you who's visiting your site, which pages they view, what they do on their site, and social shares.
- FREE, On Demand Webinar: Create the Perfect Marketing Strategy for Your Business. Discover the visionary new rules of marketing engagement and how to cut through the clutter in a social media world gone mad.
- FREE, On Demand Webinar: Media Influencers Series: Living in a Branded World. A panel discusses the impact of digital communications in the development and launch of successful branding campaigns.
- FREE, On Demand Webinar: The End of Storytelling as We Know it: An Interview with David Berkowitz, CMO of MRY. As more brands become "storytellers," does the concept of storytelling get diluted? Find out how brand can leverage visual content to help tell their stories.
Downloads & eBooks
- FREE, How to Use Influencers to Expand Reach and Impact from CommPro
- FREE, 5 Keys to Motivating Millennials from Hoopla TV
- FREE, Digital Marketing 101 from Marketo
- FREE, Attract High-Net-Worth Clients with Alternative Investments from Triad Advisors, Inc.
- FREE, The Content Marketer's Guide to Influencer Marketing from HubSpot
- FREE, The Now Factor and 9 Onboarding Strategies from The Investment Center, Inc.
- FREE, The Blueprint to B2B Content Metrics from Kapost
- FREE, 165 Bright Ideas for Building Business from United Planners Financial Services
- FREE, What Your Clients Want: The Now Factor and 9 Onboarding Strategies from The Investment Center, Inc.
- FREE, The Definitive Guide to Engaging Email Marketing from Marketo
- FREE, How to Create Detailed Buyer Personas for Your Business from HubSpot
- FREE, 6 Big Benefits of Event Technology & Marketing Automation from Certain Inc.
- FREE, 5 Best Internet Marketing Guides from Vertical Measures: The Beginner's Guide to Content Promotion, What Is Content Marketing?, The Future of Content Marketing in 2015 and Beyond, Content Marketing Quick Start Workbook, and The Facebook Ads Guide to Find, Target, and Capture Your Audience
- FREE, Workbook: Graduating from Email to Engagement: Using Marketing Automation to Achieve Success with Today's Buyer from Marketo
- FREE,165 Bright Ideas for Building Business from United Planners Financial Services
- FREE, Four Technology Pillars for High-Performance Campaign Execution from MarketingProfs
- FREE, Content Marketing Quick Start workbook from Vertical Measures.
- FREE, Social Media Content Calendar. HubSpot offers this robust template for figuring out what material you have to post...and where your content gaps might be. The linked post also has a full explanation of how to use the calendar.
- FREE, State of the Media 2015 report by Cision. The highlights, acquisitions and launches that defined the past year in media, according to Cision’s original reporting and research—including the headlines you may have missed.
News & Tips
- How to Beat Consumer Tune-Out with Useful Mobile Content via Think with Google
- How to Combine SEO with Content Marketing to Maximize Traffic via QuickSprout
- A Simple Guide to SEO for Local Businesses via HubSpot
- The Marketer's Guide to Developing a Strong Corporate and Brand Identity via HubSpot
- A 7-Point Plan for More Sharable Content via Copyblogger
- Social Media Definitions: The Ultimate Glossary of Terms You Should Know via HubSpot
- Five Skills You Need to Curate Standout Content via MarketingProfs.com
- How to do Twitter Marketing in 10 Minutes a Day via SocialTimes
- I-Want-to-Buy Moments: How Mobile Has Reshaped the Purchase Journey via Think with Google
- Free Options to Popular Paid Marketing Services and Tools via Entrepreneur.com
- 4 Simple Ways to Choose the Best Blog Topics for Your Audience via HubSpot
- Micro-Moments: The New Battleground for Brands on Think with Google
- The 10 Do's and Don'ts of Using Data and Research in Presentations on MarketingProfs.com
- The Small Business Owner's Guide to Local SEO from VerticalMeasures.com.
- 21 LinkedIn Hacks That'll Make You More Productive via HubSpot
- How to Increase Customer Interaction Using 6 Factors in Your Social Media via Marketing Sherpa
- Top 10 Outdated Web Design Trends via MarketingProfs.com
- The Evolution of Lifecycle Marketing: An Infographic via AdWeek.com