Our May 2023 sales kit will help you talk to clients about protecting their paycheck with disability income insurance.
You'd think disability income insurance would be easier to sell - who doesn't love their paycheck? And with the growing number of Americans who need each and every one just to get by, the need to protect those checks is greater than ever. So why don't clients want to talk about it? Because it's almost as uncomfortable to imagine themselves disabled as it is to imagine themselves dead - which is what we ask them to do when they buy life insurance. Luckily, this month's kit has some stats and sales ideas to help get this conversation started.
What’s in the Kit
Our free 153-page kit includes:
- 5 pages of pre-written social media posts & sharable images
- 1-page fillable DI quote request form
- 3-page producer article on selling DI to clients
- 3-page producer article on opportunities to sell DI
- 3-page article on whether DI is worth it
- 3-page article on short term vs. long term disability
- 8-page consumer brochure on the odds of experiencing a disability & evaluating DI needs
- 8-page consumer guide introducing DI
- 8-page consumer guide to DI including an explanation of riders and their benefits
- 106-page DI workbook
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
Dig into the DI workbook at the end of the kit - The Questions and Answers on Disability Insurance Workbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Simple Answers for Your Complex Questions by Tony Steuer and Maxwell Schmitz. It's designed for consumers, but has great information if you've never sold DI before or need to brush up on it. It covers needs analysis, policy selection and application, maintaining and updating a policy, and filing a claim. The rest of the pieces in the kit have statistics and data you can share with clients and prospects via email or social media to pique their interest. When it's time to give them a quote, just collect the info in our one-page quote request, send it to us, and we'll get you the information your client needs. You can also use our fillable quote request forms here. We've got forms there for individual/key person, business overhead, or business buy-out options.Get the Kit
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our May Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to our pre-written marketing campaign for May. It includes five emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month. These five emails focus on general disability income insurance planning, including what it covers, why it's better not to rely on luck, long-term vs. short-term disabilities, and how to compare DI plans.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click May Newsletter Series: Disability Income Insurance (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.