Last Updated: November 12
- Conversion Update. During the Accordia Life policy conversion, we will provide a weekly update on topics that might affect you or your client.
- Revised Suitability Form Deadline. Effective 11/01/2015, American National will only accept the revised Annuity Suitability Analysis / USA PATRIOT Act Forms (Form 4465 and Form 4465-NJ) with a revision date of 09-15. Please discard any prior versions of this form. The new Annuity Suitability Form Producer Guide (Form 10799) is also available to assist you with completing the updated suitability form.
- New 4th Quarter Underwriting Program. 58 million U.S. households claim that they need more life insurance. 1 MetLife Class MatchSM may be able to double your clients' existing insurance quickly! Whether their existing policy is from MetLife or another eligible carrier, the MetLife Class Match program will issue a new policy matching a client's inforce policy's underwriting class and face amount up to $1.5 million.
Mutual of Omaha
- Rate Adjustments Effective February 1, 2016. Long-Term Care insurance (LTCi) is a core product for Mutual of Omaha and we intend to remain a key player in this market for years to come. In order to fulfill this commitment, we actively monitor emerging industry trends as well as our own experience so we can make the adjustments necessary that will allow us to keep our promises to policyholders and remain competitive in the marketplace. For this reason, we will be implementing the following rate adjustments effective February 1, 2016 (click the link above to see rate adjustments).
- Important Notice for Hawaii Policies. We value our Hawaii agents and policyholders and stay committed to providing LTCi to the state. We look forward to our upcoming launch of TransCare® III to the state later this year. Our TransCare III policy better reflects current market conditions and will better serve your clients' needs.