Our November 2022 sales kit will help you talk to clients about why now is the time to make a plan for long-term care.
Long-term care has become a hot topic, thanks to Washington state's law requiring residents to own long-term care insurance or pay a tax. Thirteen other states are considering doing the same thing - and you can see which ones in this month's kit. You'll also find a range of materials to make this topic more a part of your practice, from social media images to facts & stats to post on your website, put in emails, or post on social media.
What’s in the Kit
Our FREE 48-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of images & pre-written post text
- 8-page article from LTCNews.com on states considering implementing long-term care tax
- 4 pages of sales idea/case studies: LTC riders
- 12-page white paper: using life insurance riders to pay for LTC
- 6-page brief: addressing the "use it or lose it" concern with LTCi
- 2-page article: LTC vs. chronic illness riders
- 2-page consumer flyer on LTC riders
- 3-page article: consumer conversation starters/checklist
- 7-page article: how families can start the LTC conversation
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
The fastest-rising costs in long-term care are the services your clients probably want most: home health aide and homemaker services, both of which have gone up over 5% in the past five years. Combine this fact with the increased likelihood that more states will enact LTC coverage requirements in the future, and you have two good reasons to start this conversation sooner rather than later. This month's kit has pre-written social media posts and images, and tons of facts and stats you can pull out to use in email, blog posts, social posts, and more. You'll also find a checklist of questions you can use with clients, or send them off with those questions to have a preliminary discussion before you meet with them.Get the Kit
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our November Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to our pre-written marketing campaign for November. It includes four emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month. These four emails cover subjects including the cost of care, options for paying for care, and the likelihood of needing care. As always, there's no discussion of a specific product - these are general educational emails designed to pique interest rather than sell a product.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click November Newsletter Series: Long-Term Care (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.