Our October 2023 sales kit will help you talk to your existing clients about ensuring their coverage still meets their needs.
Last month, we focused on prospecting - so this month, it only seems fair that we focus on serving your existing clients. The best way to do that? With an annual policy review to make sure their coverage is keeping up with the changes in their lives.
This month's kit will help you organize the process and give you plenty to talk about during these meetings. After all, one in five Americans who already have coverage don't have enough - which means there are roughly 25 million people out there who need more coverage. (LIMRA 2021 Life Insurance Barometer Study) How many of them are in your book of business?
What’s in the Kit
Our free 77-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of sharable social media posts & graphics
- 24-page producer guide to beneficiary reviews
- 4-page policy review case study & worksheet
- 2-page infographic on the importance of policy reviews & working with existing policyowners
- 12-page producer guide to policy reviews
- 3-page article on how to perform a policy review
- 2-page prospect checklist
- 2-page consumer flyer: Baby Boomers' financial needs
- 2-page consumer flyer: Gen X's financial needs
- 2-page consumer flyer: Millennials' financial needs
- 2-page sample beneficiary checklist
- 4-page consumer article on how yearly reviews help them save
- 1-page policy review FAQ for consumers
- 12-page beneficiary review workbook
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
The kit contains social media images & text you can use on a variety of social networks (in horizontal and square formats). There are multiple producer guides that explain why policy reviews are so helpful (for agents as well as clients), and what kinds of questions you'll want to ask during these meetings. One guide includes a sample letter you can send to clients beforehand, explaining the process (helpful if you've never conducted reviews with them before). There are also three generational flyers (Boomers, Gen X, Millennials) that highlight the financial needs and awareness points you might want to bring up with each age group.
We also included sample beneficiary checklist, so you can talk your client through the process their loved ones should initiate when they pass away. The included consumer-facing article about the benefits of an insurance review show you what your clients are going to see online if they look up reviews or why they should have one. Policy review FAQs and a comprehensive consumer booklet guiding them through a beneficiary review round out this month's kit. If you need illustrations or case design help, don't forget - we're just an email or a phone call away.Get the Kit
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!