The Internet Marketing Ninjas recently provided quality information we'd like to share. Below you'll find the highlights, bullet-point style, with a brief description of why we think it's useful. (April 2014):
- Control & Promote Positive Brand Mentions on Twitter (and more tricks): Twitter recently updated a few features. Check out how you can better utilize this social media tool. Click here.
- 4 Must-Use Tools to Curate Your Twitter Testimonials: Websites to use in conjunction with your Twitter activity, allowing you to package all your positive Twitter testimonials in one spot.
- Commonly Overlooked Website Requirements — Having a strong online presence is one key to success. Creating your own website is just a part of that strategy. If you plan to utilize a website or already have one, make sure these requirements are in place.
- TweetDeck or Hootesuite: Which One is Right for You? — Both applications manage multiple social media platforms in one. But how do you know which one to use? Learn the pros and cons of both and get started today. No matter which one you choose, if you have a Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn, this is a must have.
- What are Google Plus Hashtags? — You see those pesky hashtags (#) everywhere. You know they're important. Now it's time to learn the difference between the G+ hashtag and Twitter's as well as how to properly use them.
- What is it That You Do? Are You Letting the World Know? — You can be the best at what you do, but if no one knows it, you're missing out on opportunities. Make it clear what you do by utilizing these three strategies.