Last Updated: December 28
- New Power 7 Protector Plus Income sales idea. Download this 2-page sales idea: The Power 7 Protector Plus Income® Index Annuity with the Lifetime Income Plus® guaranteed living benefit rider ensures that a client’s Income Base—the amount from which lifetime withdrawals are calculated—will DOUBLE to 200% of eligible premiums, if no withdrawals are taken during this time.
- Split Ticket Strategy. Download this 2-page sales idea brochure on a "split ticket": immediate annuity and index annuity.
- Expanded ROP, Stronger Guarantees and Better Pricing on GUL. The Secure Lifetime GUL 3 is now available and provides increased Optionality® to meet needs and enhance customer loyalty:
- Two opportunities for recouping paid premiums*: 50% in year 20, 100% in year 25
- Guaranteed death benefit to age 121 regardless of policy's cash value**
- Guaranteed minimum cash value
- Options for living benefit riders: Longevity rider - protects assets if client lives longer than expected; Chronic illness rider - protects assets if client gets sick
- Discover how you can provide a product that provides security and peace of mind - whether clients die too soon, live too long or get sick along the way.
- Performance LTC sales tips. Download this brochure: "Show Your Clients How to Short-Pay their LTC Policy."
- Consumer partnership brochure now available. Download this brochure: "Protecting more of your assets: What you need to know about the qualified state long-term care insurance partnership program."
- Policy review digital materials guide. Download this marketing thumbnail sheet to see available client and agent material.
- MoneyGuard Cost of Care map tool. Lincoln Life Marketing is excited to present a new map tool for use with the MoneyGuard® long-term care cost analysis. Show clients where they stand with long-term care costs using Lincoln’s dynamic new Cost of Care map. You can estimate the costs of long-term care in your area, compare expenses, project future costs, see state rankings, and compare costs across states.
- New - IUL Annual Statement Client Guide. As part of an ongoing commitment to post-issue policy management, Lincoln is proud to introduce an Understanding Your Annual Policy Summary client guide for Lincoln's currently sold Indexed Universal Life products. Building on the launch of the completely redesigned consumerfriendly IUL Annual Statements earlier this year, the new Annual Statement Client Guide will help consumers better understand the information provided to track policy performance at each annual statement.
- Legacy Protector SUL Product Announcement. Beginning January 1, 2016, the Continuing Education (CE) Program will be discontinued. Agencies and producers who want to get certified as instructors and present CE courses will need to work with another CE provider. Scheduled CE courses will continue as planned through December 31, 2015.
Mutual of Omaha
- New LTCi concept marketing. Click to watch a concept marketing portfolio video.
- Business planning services marketing guide now available. Click to download an 8-page guide.
- The role of product suitability in today's sales process. Life insurance product suitability is a concept that is continuing to evolve and take on even more critical importance. With suitability rules becoming more stringent, some form of fiduciary standards on the horizon, and product features becoming more complex, the role of the financial advisor and his/her compliance resources require a more in-depth analysis than a simple cost comparison.
- Sales Idea: Powerful Combination of UL Provider Edge and Principal Universal Life Flex II. Download this 2-page sales idea brochure.
- Introducing Your New Legacy Planning Solution: NEW PruLife Surviorship Index UL. Start the new year off right by learning more about PruLife® Survivorship Index UL, our new second-to-die policy designed to help you meet the diverse legacy planning needs of your affluent clients. Attend an informational webinar and Q&A to find out how Survivorship Index UL is an attractive offering for your clients seeking:
- Cost-effective permanent life insurance protection, that covers two lives.
- An efficient way to transfer wealth to their heirs.
- Cash value growth potential with flexibility to access it if their needs change.
- Meaningful no-lapse guarantees that often go to life expectancy.